Friday, July 13, 2012

     Last night I stayed up till four AM studying for Psychology. Then I stayed up another hour editing my video of my doing the review, which took another hour.


     What's THAT? Yeah, that's my face.

     Today, I have to do another review, for Spanish this time, and I'm probably gonna end up taking both of my finals tomorrow. UGH! Kill me now.

     Maybe I'll write my book for awhile before then. Actually, I'm at the point where I'm mostly reading it. Speaking of reading, I read part of a manuscript my friend, Sarah E., is writing, and it was REALLY GOOD :D It made me quite happy indeed.

     So yeah, I'm super tired and have one of those minor headaches ya get when you don't get enough sleep (I'm pretty sure people other than me get those, right?). Maybe I'll go to be early tonight. HA! Right, cause that will happen. Who am I kidding? That never happens.

     Soon I will be shopping for a drum set. I can't freaking wait:p. Oh, looks like I just got a new text and my phone's text memory is low... AGAIN. I seriously hate my phone. It has so many glitches in it's programming. Yesterday I made a phone call and the other line didn't start ringing so I tried to hang up and my phone WOULDN'T LET ME. Also, it's a touch screen, right? Sometimes when I'm texting it will get in it's mind that I'm trying to text a row above what I'm actually trying to text. Ridiculous right?

       So my entire text will end up like "a owe hp foe wipfj n;dk jkdfjv why iare gn kd jhv." That's attractive, eh? Also, it reaches like boiling point whenever it charges. It sometimes won't receive messages for days unless I reboot it because a file is too large. And it's not just my phone either. It's like the entire model is screwed up because I had to get a new one after my germ x broke in my backpack and killed the first one. But before that, the first one had the same exact problems. I really hate this model, but it's better than nothing.

     I didn't mind as much with the first phone because I accidentally dropped the first one in the toilet and it lived. And then I bought insurance cause, you know, I'm a tad bit accident prone. I named it the Phone that Lived. I didn't care so much about the issues because it was named after Harry Potter. Even when it went off in the Class That Shall Not Be Named, chemistry class, last year, I still didn't get all that mad at it. But after the germ x incident, I got a new model. And this phone has NO FREAKING EXCUSE. So there.

     Okay, I'm done ranting for now. I hope you enjoy your day and don't go all anti-technology thanks to this blog. Cause if you do, I'll never see you again, and that might be extremely said:(

     Oh yeah, and HAPPY FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!!!!!!! Have a horror movie marathon if you so desire;) Say hi to Jason for me:p

No comments:

Post a Comment