Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My First YouTube Hate Vent

     Do you know what's very frustrating?? Well, I'm sure you do, but it might not be the same thing that I consider very frustrating, so how about I just tell you instead of making you guess?


The above is equivalent to how I feel right now.
The below is how I feel too.
The below below is- nope, I just thought her face looked funny like that.





FRUSTRATING= having someone you know go to your YouTube channel, watching part of a video and telling you your channel is boring and the background is creepy!


     Now, as I like to say, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Feedback is good because then you know what to change. I'd rather have someone tell me the truth than lie to me. BUT I'VE ONLY POSTED ABOUT TWENTY-SOMETHING VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!! You would think that they wouldn't all be boring!

     My friends all tell me that they like my channel and it's good and blah blah blah blah blah. Friends who are reading this, I love you, I'm just venting my feelings as I wait for more BORING videos to upload.


The various forms of venting are shown above and below.



     BORING!!!! I wonder if she's right. I hope not. It would explain my complete lack of viewers and low number of subscribers... My family member likes beauty channels and stuff that's funny. Maybe I'm not as funny as I thought. Oh well. It is my first hate, okay not really she's not threatening to kill me or plant a bomb in my hair or anything, so you have to excuse my overreaction.

     I'm not going to stop vlogging because of this. Nope. I won't. If my channel's boring and get's next to no views then so frickin' be it! I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I PREVAIL!!!!! Which in this case probably just involves me not stopping. I mean, I'm not the next Jenna Marbles Mourey. I'm okay with that. Personally, I think that what she does is complete genius. And if you don't know who she is, you should look up "Jenna Marbles" on YouTube and get with the program here!

Or just watch this video...


... You know what the face is. Now go open a new tab and subscribe to Jenna's channel.

     Back to my point, I won't stop just because of a little Hate/Dislike from someone I know. In the end, it's okay because I like what I'm doing and that's what matters. It's a selfish matter here. It's all about me and how I feel instead about what other people think (for once). Though, in the future, I might try and make my videos a little more humorous (is THAT even POSSIBLE???! just kidding) and maybe I'll do a couple outfit of the day videos. I already did one the day before said person told me my vids were boring and that I should do make up tutorials. I just wanted to put that out there.



     So... I guess that's that. I'm gonna go enjoy my vacation tomorrow and vlog about it. There is a slight chance of rain  blogging during this trip too, but it's like a 30% chance, so no promises. AND DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE WISH RAIN ON THIS TRIP SO I WILL BLOG!!!!!!!!! I need a tan and want to swim and lie in the sun and be happy, okay? I wouldn't wish rain on your trip, so don't wish rain on mine:p

Thanks for reading my vent. I feel like I'm over it now. Time to post it online for the world to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment