Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Waiting Outside Target

     Writer's block and I are right now in the midst of a very good relationship. We broke up, and I couldn't be more happy about it. But trust me, he'll be back soon and we'll get back together. It's quite the emotionally abusive relationship. For now, though, he's gone, and I am feeling quite joyous.

      On another note, right now I'm listening to a CD I bought for my trip on Thursday. I love this album because it tells a story that's both happy, dancy, has good times, has bad times, and of growing up. Teenage Dream, The Complete Confection by Katy Perry. Also, I was able to get it without parental consent, so I'm not sure how that parental caution stuff works, but whatever. Either you don't need it if you're shopping by yourself, or they think I'm older than I am, or after the age of 13 nobody cares. I honestly have no clue. That made me happy though. I guess they just restocked.



     I was one of those lame people who get's to the store before it opens this morning. Seriously, it was just embarrassing. I had to drop my mom off at work this morning by 7:40, and Target was on my way home. I got there before 8 AM which I now know is when it opens. Sigh. I never thought I would be one of those people. On black Friday this past year, my friend and I were up at like 10 PM to go buy chicken nuggets and Sprite from Walmart. We took a wrong turn because our communication skills weren't quite up to par.

     We ended up at Target, where people were camping outside to wait for the store to open at like, 2 AM or something. We both thought it was really lame, and went to Walmart. That was freaking crazy, cause at 10 PM on Thursday, Black Friday had already started. Still, we got a buck discount on the food, and we had fun.

      Today just reminded me of that day.






      That (above) is what I felt like waiting for the store to open, so I went for a walk to find a different store open, but they were all still closed, so I felt extremely lame. Then a cop passed me. And it was raining. I was wondering if he was gonna stop me, and I was all like, "I'm gonna say I'm just some delinquent walking around when they ask me what I'm doing roaming around before 8 AM in front of empty stores." And that was before I saw that the car was a cop car and I just heard it behind me.

This (below) was me.


      But I got the CD. So that's the important thing.

      Okay, it's time to get back to writing before I go to Sarah E.'s at one. I gotta charge my camera battery too, so I can vlog some on my way and maybe there. So yeah, I'm going before my on-again-off-again boyfriend, Writer's Block, comes back into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment