Monday, July 16, 2012

Am I Really That Lazy? Do I Have to Answer That Question?

     I am very very excited because on Thursday I am GOING ON VACATION!!!!! How exciting is that? Mi madre and I are going to Orlando for, like, a girls weekend. You know, just the usually kind of glorious vacation where we go shopping, lay out by the pool, I work out, I get tan:p I'm so excited. We'll also be heading out to one of Disney's water parks which should be fun, as long as I don't get sunburned and we don't get rained out. Maybe at the hotel I'll catch some of the sci fi channel to continue research for my book. Right now I am taking a break from the ah-mazing Battlestar Galactica. That is such a freaking great show.





     You see, I've hit a road block in my book and I'm not sure whether or not it's because I'm lazy and would rather watch TV, because it sucks (I'm just throwing that one out there), or because I was so busy working on it for a while that now that I'm finished with my classes I no longer have a good work ethic. So hopefully I'll be getting that back soon.


     That's supposed to be me, but what I really look like at the moment...


     Pathetic, I know. Story of my life. Though, I'm not gonna lie, I'd love to get a cat that's lazy like me and then also have a proactive cat who's always annoying the fat lazy one. Then the fat lazy one would go tell the other cat to go die and leave him alone, and that would be hilarious to watch. Dear God, I'm gonna be an old cat lady who is too lazy to ever go out and do anything.
     I must fight my future! Will now go work out and get in shape so I don't become fat and lazy and-


Do that (above), so I can look like that (below).




Instead of that (below).



With the added charm of everybody looking at me like that (below) in judgement for the above.



"You let yourself go." *shakes head*


*stares judgmentally at me in angry silence*

     Just one more episode of Battlestar Galactica first. I can be swimsuit ready by Thursday. It's not THAT bad, now. Is it???


 Just ONE MORE EPISODE. STOP JUDGING ME!!!!!!

     That's my bad habit. What's yours?? If you want to create a habit like mine start watching TV. Especially TV shows from the sci fi network. Or any good shows that got cancelled for that matter. Then you can have a good cry once they're over. And scream at the world for it's cruelties for canceling the best shows like Serenity or Wild Horses or Make It or Break It, after Emily left, while shows that have bad acting, a bad plot, and just plainly pathetic characters stay on (*cough, cough* The Secret Life of the American Teenager). But that's another topic, for another time. Until then, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment