Sunday, July 22, 2012

Don't Tell Scotty!

     Cause Scotty doesn't know!!!!!

     This is going to be a quickie (you have a dirty mind) blog post. I just wanted to write and say that I am far less cultured than I thought I was because I just figured out what my favorite movie of all time was.

Try and guess.

I already gave you a hint.

It involves travel.

Crass (who uses that word anymore?) humor.

Is friggin hilarious.

And involve a song almost catchier (and way better) than "Call Me Maybe".

Still haven't guessed?

Or did you cheat and look at the picture??

AND MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS...








     I know. Not very cultured is it? Well, don't be disappointed, cause it's a frigging hilarious movie. I absolutely love it.

     So yeah, I thought I'd blog about my favorite movie of all time that's right up there with Transformers (the first one, the others were crap), Serenity, The Fifth Element (actually, I'm not really sure how I feel about that movie), Girl, Interrupted, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

     I'm gonna go watch it now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment