Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm Supposed to Be on Vacation, Right?

     Well, I am. But I'm bored. We're at our hotel, and we went to Downtown Disney today. I'm a mixture of super tired, and wanting something to do. I kind of what to go for a run. We're in an area that I think is okay, but it's busy, so I don't think my mom is going to give me her blessing to go for a run. I just need to do something. You know? Maybe that's all the caffeine I drank talking.
     It was SO HOT today at Downtown Disney. If you see my video, after I post it, you'll get the picture. I must have commented on how hot it was 1000x or something...
     Florida... Impossibly hot some days. I hope I didn't get sunburned. I feel so pale these days. I get burned by the sun! Oh sun! Why do you do these things to me??
     Okay, I need to go out and do something. There's all sorts of stuff around. There's got to be something to do! Maybe we'll take a walk down the street. There are tons of shops and stuff. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
     Still, we did a lot today. I just want something more...

No comments:

Post a Comment