Monday, May 30, 2011

"School's Out For Summer!" (Almost)

     I figured that this would be a good start to get in the mood for summer, especially after an amazing Memorial Day Weekend!



     I have to be honest, that was the only episode I watched of American Idol last season 2010, and I only watched that part of it too. But give it up for Orianthi!!! Oh, and Alice Cooper. Just kidding. Thanks to him I've been humming that song on the way home from school just about every day for two weeks, but I'm out now, and soon everyone else will be too, and for everyone (even those who don't go to school) it is a great summer kick-off song!!!

     I hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend. I know I did. I started it off on Saturday by going to bed at 1 A.M. and sleeping until noon. Sunday I went with one of my best friends to her mom's boyfriend's brother and sister-in-law's house at three and had an all-American, except for the German potato salad (which was quite good), barbecue. We went out on their motorboat, were sprayed with salt water, and saw some dolphins. She and I went out to the beach and ran into a friend on the way. The fresh air was so good. I love summer so much! I just don't like that its SO SO hot. We hung out on the dock and there was a nice, cool evening breeze and we learned some magic. She showed me this video. The best part is that I know these four chords on piano!



     Earlier tonight I was watching Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace and walking on the treadmill. Who ever said that you can't get abs and be a nerd at the same time? What they should have said is what I'm about to say for them- "If that's what you want to do, then go for it!! Go after your dreams!"

     And with that I will close. Have a good Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I think you sang that song every waking moment of every single day.

    ReplyDelete