Sunday, September 30, 2012

Keeping It Real

     I've decided that the number of views on all of my social media crap don't matter. Sure, it's taken me awhile to realize this. I end up checking each site at least three times a day for the number of video views, number of reblogs, etc. Honestly, I don't do it for the views, I just like doing what I do. So why do I feel this need to keep checking? Beats me. Maybe it's narcissism. That's a strong possibility. So anyways, to keep it real I'm going to stop checking the number of views. If some of my stuff gets popular, that's awesome. And if none of my stuff gets any views, that's awesome too. I wanna keep doing what I do for me. I don't want to change what I do for viewers. I mean, look how that turned out for the show, Skins.



     Or at least I think that's what happened after the fourth series. And what the heck did they think they were doing with the last two episodes of the fourth series???? I'm still SO ANGRY about what they did. Is it really necessary to kill off a character a season. REALLY?
     But yeah, what I'm trying to say is, I don't want to do anything for views. Sure, I'll put tags and crap. I like when people see my stuff. But I don't want to become some crazy psycho who only cares about views. I mean, I love subscribers and followers, but I want to be sure that what I do makes me happy. What matters is that it makes me happy.
     I know that I haven't freaking blogged in forever because I've been so busy with school. But here are a few images of what I have been doing the past month or so.



    Just kidding. Well, kind of. I did watch Skins a ton... Seriously though.


     That's right! Marching band! Now, the real question is, can you find me? Wait... You don't know what I look like? -from this season.


     Okay, so this is from last season, but I only have like 2 pictures of me from this season. Yeah, yeah. Narcissism again. I know.


     If I ever have time, and can find some, I'll post pics from this season too, okay? Still. Even with photos from last season, I can still manage to tell the story of my life.


     Maybe my shoulders aren't perfect, but I'm working on that this season.



     Okay, so here's my second photo from this season... I FOUND it guys!

     Not a lot of other pics. A good portion of what's been happening can be told from my YouTube channel, zombotiful. But, I will embed the video I made today so you can be a part of the madness.



     NO. I DIDN'T CHECK HOW MANY VIEWS WHILE I WAS ON THERE. I'M GOING TO TRY NOT TO. I'm pretty sure all of the views on there are mine anyways. I watched it a couple of times because this is one of my better videos. I say that now. In a year I'll totally be like, "WTF was I thinking??" but for now, it's pretty good compared with some.
     We rescued a kitten, and are neighbors are keeping him now. That saga is on my YouTube channel as well. So far in two super short videos.
     Also, I've had a ton of homework because I'm taking Spanish at college and my usual high school coursework that I happen to despise.
     AND, I picked up the Fast and Furious series, the second one is coming in the mail sometime next week, and have been getting my mum acquainted with that story (no, I am not British. And I don't think I'm British. I just like saying "mum", okay? Do you have a problem with that? DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?! You do? Well, okay then. Sucks to be you).


     I love all of them, but one of my very favorites is Tokyo Drift because of the kind of driving. Drifting is so freaking fascinating. And because one of my very favorite characters is in it. 



     But I also am in love with Fast Five because most of my fave characters are connected in it. Cause I mean, come on. Vin Diesel AND the Rock in the same movie?! In what other world does that happen?


     Fine, I lied. I love all of them. Screw it, ya know?
    Lastly, not really, but it's the last thing I can think of before I finish my biology homework and go workout and then maybe introduce mum to Fast and Furious, the forth one. I swear, the names of the forth and first one are so confusing. Couldn't they have been a little more creative? But maybe they were backhandedly being creative by not being creative.
     Okay, I'll stop babbling-writing now. I'm trying to get fit/lose weight/ get abs and strengthen my muscles. But sometimes I binge, so it's really freaking hard. But I've been using www.myfitnesspal.com and it has been helping. Unless I gained it back this week, so far I've lost almost 4 lbs. Maybe that's not really great, but it's a start.
     So yeah. That's it for now. Hopefully I'll be back soon! Hopefully I won't look at my number of views on crap. Have an awesome week, or an awesome until I write to you next. And even after and during that have an awesome life! Till next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment